McKinney Disc Golf Association
McKinney Disc Golf Association is a non-profit group of disc golfers in the McKinney and North Texas area. This is a organization to help promote the growth and support for disc golf. Our club is dedicated to raising awareness of our great sport, maintaining local courses, seeking out and installing courses, running great top rated events for all levels of players from beginners to the pros, and running charity events that benefit the community. By becoming a member, you can help in our mission and have a say in the future of disc golf in northern Texas!
The purposes of MDGA are:
1. To support and promote flying disc sports throughout McKinney Texas community.
2. To provide an opportunity for players to develop their skills through organized competition.
3. To educate members and non-members in the art of throwing and catching a flying disc.
4. To work with city, county, state and federal parks to manage, maintain and improve existing disc golf courses and to establish new disc golf courses throughout McKinney Texas.
5. To publicize and promote MDGA and flying disc sports in general through the internet, media, educational clinics/exhibitions and organized competitions.
6. To encourage sportsmanship to all who play flying disc sports.
7. To maintain a governing body to ensure that MDGA’s activities are in accord with these purposes.