Club tags are $20.00 and available at weekly minis
Calendar of Events
WHAT EVERYBODY NEEDS TO KNOW BEFORE PLAYING THIS EVENT (PLEASE SHARE)
1. Parking is located on both the north and south sides of tournament headquarters, overflow parking in on the street. Please help us minimize the amount of vehicles parking on the residential side of the street, PARK ON THE PARK SIDE OF THE STREET ONLY!
2. There is a port-o-potty on the grounds near HQ.
3. Please email requested tee times to email@example.com prior to the event! PLEASE BE ADVISED : Tee times are first come first serve ONLY! Please assemble your group and email us the desired time and group members names. We will reply when we are able to confirm. If you do not have a group, please email us your name and desired tee time and we will assign you to an incomplete group. We will make every effort to accommodate day of walk on’s , but we offer ZERO GUARANTEES! BE PREPARED NOT TO PLAY IF YOU NEGLECT TO PLAN AHEAD.
4. Upon arrival, please register at HQ and assemble your foursome. Upon registration you will be provided your 2014 frequent flyer tag. This years bag tag will act as your passport for all things Funky in 2014. When your tee time approaches, please proceed to the starters tent on hole 1′s tee. There you will be given your scorecards, course map and rules. If you are coming without a group, please check in with the starter, we will make every effort to fit you in if we are able.
5. Awards ceremony will be at 4 pm. There we will crown our division winners, player of the year, member of the year and announce our BIG PLANS for 2014
Please help us share this information with those who do not use digital media, we want to make sure everybody has a chance to enjoy this amazing experience! Please, help us show you guys a good time and secure your tee times !!
Be well, cant wait to see everybody at the Hangover !
Crossroads of Life Church (across highway from Costco)
Cost: $10 open, $8 advanced am, age-protected men, & open women; $6 all others (am women, novice/rec,etc)
For $10 and $8 divisions, $1 to course fund, $1 to A-C-E (everyone eligible, pays for eagle on > par 3 holes)
$6 divisions $1 to A-C-E only
Phone info day of mini call 281-450-5762 A Ray, or 972-989-0569 Adrian
Weekly minis are sponsored by Subway of Duncanville, also across the highway from the course.
All players who do not cash are eligible for a CTP or Ring of Fire prize from Subway.
12/29/2013 – 12/29/2013
$11 open, $8 masters, $6 grandmasters, $6 Am, $2 less if you are not an ADGA club member
Ace pot is for current club members only, $20 to become a member
$8 for members and $10 for non members
$5 payout, $2 ($4 non members) to course fund, $1 to the Ace Pot
Weatherford DGC Bag Tags cost $20 to become a member
Normally there is a follow up singles bag tag round
Join the us for a Doubles Mini at North Park – Arrive at 6:00pm to sign up; at 6:30pm we’ll tee off.
Admission is just $10. It’ll start getting dark toward the end. Be sure to BRING LIGHTS!; We’ll draw for Doubles teams.
We’ll be doing this the last Friday of every month. Be sure to Bring Your Own Partner or Draw.
$8 entry fee. $5 to payout, $1 ace pot, $2 course fund